10/02/2009

Tonedeff - Gathered [APPRECIATION]

No matter how many albums I listen to, I am still yet to hear an album that has ended with a song as epic as Gathered.

I think everything about the song is great, it's beautiful. Sure, some songs come close, but I honestly don't think any other album has ended with such grace.

The composition of the keys and strings is beautiful and the way Tone's singing goes hand-in-hand with the melody of the beat is just perfect. Then when the drums kick in things just get better.

And just to top it all off, the dissection that is featured on the bonus DVD that accompanied the album shows just how much work has gone into creating this masterpiece.

Props to the Official QN5 YouTube Channel

Also check out this extremely dope cover by QN5 fan, Amplifiya.


Tonedeff - Archetype is available for purchase on the iTunes music store, as well as many other digital music stores.

Hope you enjoyed this post... Peace

No comments: